Well I am officially packed! I have my snacks for the plane and Heathrow Airport (there is an hour lay over and plane switch in London!!) I will also need some fuel while I am in Spain because I have no clue what and when I will be eating! I hope it's enough for me, there are no veggies in my bag but I will survive for one day! My snacks include:
- 2 bags of 1 cup each Puffins
- 1 tbsp raisins, 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 3 Fruit filled Zone Perfect bars- I have not had these but they were on sale at Target! Have you guys tried them?
- 2 Larabars in Cashew Cookie -these are sooo good!
- 3 Soyjoy bars-I have had these and they are OK not great, more like a soft biscotti with fruit, but they were also on sale for .47 cents so I figured I would just buy them.
- a handful of Multi-grain Tortilla chips form TJ's-just in case I want something salty
- the rest of my stash of home-roasted pumpkin seeds I froze from Halloween pumpkin carving!
Oh yea and when I was waiting on the chicken I had a few Multi-grain Tortilla chips
OK that's it for me, I'm off to pick up the boyfriend (he is leaving his car at the stages where he is shooting) so he can pack and we can get a good nights rest-if we can sleep!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I am bringing my computer to Spain or not but if not I'll miss you all and thanks again for the warm welcome! I just started and I'm already saying good-bye:( But I'll be back to report all the fun EATS in Spain and some of my adventures!