Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

What a great day! I am with my family which is rare since we live all over CA, and my sisters house feels so warm with love! She just had a baby and I LOVE babies! It is soooo fun to be an Auntie! Cheesy I know:) This morning after bfast we went for a nice long walk in the brisk Northern CA weather for about an hour and a half, it felt so good!
The best part of Christmas is of course the presents! But mine this year was to go to Spain so I had fewer to open, but that's fine by me! The stockings are also a fave and we are waiting until the rest of my brother in laws family arrives to open those, there are 13!

So for my eats today- Bfast was stove top oats with 1/2 cup reduced fat milk and 1/2 cup water, with a dash of cinnamon and a spoon of peanut butter with coffee!
Lunch was a bit odd, since we are having a BIG xmas dinner pretty early we decided to get to go food from the market. I had a BBQ chicken salad with my own dressing from last night and a mini Diet Pepsi, it was filling and just what I need before the big din din!

We are off for another walk, trying to get back on an exercise routine! And then it's cookie decorating time!

No comments:

Post a Comment