Sunday, December 28, 2008

sunday's are for cleaning

Sunday is my usual cleaning day. Today I am doing laundry, dishes, moping the floor, cleaning the bathroom, and dusting. Lots to do! Sean is refurbishing the tables we inherited from a movie he worked on. I will show you the before and after pics when they are all done. He likes to do handy work, it's nice to have a Handy man around! I went for a run this mid-morning and increased my time by 7 min. making it a 30 min run. My avg HR was 149 and max HR was176 burning a total of 265 cal. Before my run I had my second Jam Frakas bar in Peanut Butter Blisscrisp. I am still not too happy with the texture of these bars, but the flavor was good. I also had an apple- I am craving fruit so much lately!

For lunch I made a hummus, lite Havarti cheese, lettuce, and black bean WW pita and I tried the WW spinach cheese tortellini. For the sauce I had some canned diced tomatoes in the fridge so I heated them with dash of white pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning, black pepper, salt, and parsley and tossed it with the pasta and sprinkled on some Parmesan cheese. It was delicious and very very filling, kind of a carb fest! I used the left over sauce in the pot on top of my pita.

I'm back to cleaning check in later. Hope you all are having a productive day too!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment