Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Psych Here I come!

Well yes I am officially a college student! I am so excited about my class!! My proff is awesome and very kind. I was worried cause I have a wedding to go to on June 12th, our finals are June 10th and Sean might have to leave before then cause he is in the wedding (the best man to be exact, it's his cousins wedding). So after class I introduced myself to my new proff (very Rory Gilmore of me) and told him of the possible dilemma. He was shockingly understanding and told me to have no fear I can just take it early if need be. So with that all assured and my first day out of the way I was flying!

I started my school day (I just love saying that) with a smaller than usual bowl of cereal. I am out of bananas shock I know and so I opted for a small orange and raisins and felt like going a bit light on the grains too. I had 1/2 cup twigs and flakes and 1/2 cup Kashi Sunshine and 1 cup skim.

After my lovely class with lecture included I was hungry hungry! I was able to come home before work so I whipped up a bowl of Fage 0% with an Apricot Cliff bar and also had a small apple:
For lunch I packed this veggiefilled meal; salad with Cuban black beans from TJ's, fire roasted salsa, 2 carrots, and pureed Butternut squash!
It was delish but didn't hold me long at work I was starved when I got home and a bit overwhelmed by the TO DO list so I poured a celebratory first day of school glass of Vino:

And quickly put together a meal of Soba noodles, kale, stir fried tofu and ate it with Seasoned Nori:

The most delish combo!! I will prob eat the left overs tomorrow night!
Well I am off to buy my text book holy geeze those things are expensive! And watch the tube and go to bed!
Good night ya'll!
C

5 comments:

  1. Yay for school!

    That's great that you were able to get reassurance about the wedding you have to go to this summer! Good profs are A+!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great first day!! Love the wine glass - stemless is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I love going to classes and learning tons of new stuff. Mmm noodles.

    - Sagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a healthy and unique dinner! I do love soba. And the pureed butternut squash--do you season it at all or is it just plain? Great addition to your lunchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete